Welcome to VAHC 2023!
Now in its 14th year, the Workshop on Visual Analytics in Healthcare (VAHC) is the premier research event exploring the application of data visualization and visual analytics to biomedicine. VAHC 2023 will bring together medical experts, leading scientists, and visionaries to discuss opportunities and challenges in using visual analytics techniques to help patients, clinicians, public health researchers, and others leverage the power of complex health datasets.
We invite you to share your research, insights, and enthusiasm at VAHC 2023. More information can be found at the Call for Papers.
We’re looking forward to seeing you in Melbourne.
- Jürgen Bernard, Univeristy of Zurich
- Danny T.Y. Wu, University of Cincinnati
- Annie T. Chen, University of Washington
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
- Deadline for submission: July 24, 2023
- Notification of acceptance: August 14, 2023
- Camera-ready papers due: August 28, 2023
- VAHC 2023 workshop: October 22, 2023: 2:00 PM-5:00 PM AEDT (UTC+11)
- October 24, 2023. Workshop events - Check it out!
- October 2023. Official program is available - Check it out!
- September 2023. The VAHC Workshop at IEEE VIS will be on Sunday, October 22, 2023: 2:00 PM-5:00 PM AEDT (UTC+11).
- August 2023. We have accepted 11 submissions (6 papers and 5 posters/demos). Congratulations to all authors! 🎉
- July 2023. New Special Issue on JAMIA on "Interactive Visualization of Health Data for Digital and Personal Health"
- March 2022. Website migrated to GitHub.